Skilled And Professional Legal Representation
Scott Grauman, Attorney at Law, is the founder of Grauman Law P.C. and has a distinguished reputation for his fierce advocacy on behalf of his clients. Scott is an experienced litigator who regularly handles cases involving complex legal issues, providing a sophisticated and common-sense legal approach to clients facing real-life problems.
He represents businesses in the technology, transportation, real estate, fashion and art industries.
Scott regularly represents defendants accused of serious charges – homicide, manslaughter, white-collar offenses, and sexual crimes – at both the trial and appellate court levels.
Scott is admitted to the State Bar of New York, New Jersey and Florida. He is also admitted to the Federal District Court of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Scott is a member of the American Bar Association (ABA), New York City Bar Association, Queens County Bar Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL).
- Criminal Defense
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Queens County Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- American Immigration Law Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Principle & Founder
- Attorney at Law